sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

My favorite Photograph

Well, this photograph I take my girlfriend last year, can not remember if it was in June or July but was between those months. This photo was taken O'Higinns Park on a sunny day. early in the morning. See my face and the sun behind me creating a very cool light effect, which hase I like this photo, not only it is very pretty, but it also was taken by my girlfriend in a very special day keeps the in my heart forever. On that day we had a fairly beautiful, we went to eat at a very small but cozy restaurant, then stroll through the park, we talk and we tell each other our lives and spend all day together ... I had fun and to this day, psyche still fun every day at his side, thanks Alejandra ... I love you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario