miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

Croatia

Croatia is a place full of wonderful Landscape and a more than pleasant vacation. Also characterized by very marked and varied traditions, which are the result of the influence of the Roman Empire and other civilizations that passed through the country with over the years, such as Slovenian, Hungarian and Turkish. With a lifestyle based on customs that have more than two thousand years old, it is hardly surprising that this country stands out for its cultural richness. This is alll i know that this country and , for me, its a great country that I love and like me so much.

If I live there,What would I like to do there? hmmmm I enjoy the amazing landscape, the old castles and his history containing wars, witches hunt, and many other very interesting events.

If I need to choose between living, studying or working in Croatia ... I prefer work, as in Croatia, salaries are very good and helpful, the work is respected and the best, the Croatia there are no overtime because they consider it silly. In Croatia working hours are eight, no more or less...after work .... would have all day to have a walk and know Croatia!! why I prefer to work and be well paid in a beautiful country and that if I work in Croatia, I'm living and studying at the same time, in short ,prefer live and study of their culture while working in Croatia Remain

1 comentario:

  1. :D eii you have to invite me someday to Croatia is very beautiful ! Ilovya <3

    ResponderEliminar