sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

Young Veterinarian...


 

Many years ago, in my most distant memories, I loved dinosaurs, because they were huge monsters with fangs and claws, terrestrial, marine and flying as well as all forms! so when a kid wanted to be a paleontologist, but my love for animals was bigger and over the years, desidi be veterinarian and never had another choice of study, although any other branch of study similar to the vet, maybe could be chosen.

The love of animals and concern for my health, I urge since childhood to be a veterinarian. is amazing how animals adapt, evolve, learn and also teach us things in life such as dogs, they are happy with so little and always will remain close to his master.

With my time in college, I realized that this is what I really want for my future and not he change it for nothing and fails to fight for this beautiful profession. Not rest to work in a veterinary clinic and animal care patients at risk of death, injury, etc.. This is what I decided.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario