jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Queen Rules !

First of all I like all tipe of music, excepting the reggeaton. My favorite band is Queen. They where born as a band in England(1971), Brian May (guitarrist), John Deacon (bass), Roger Taylor ( Drummer) and the big voice Freddie Mercury make this great band  that for some people is the best band of the history. In the past, (1967) Roger Taylor and Brian May, formed another band called "Smile" and when the "voice" left the band, Freddie Mercury replaced him on.

Queen is a British rock band that I like it for the lyrics of their songs, is a legend in a rock band!
Even his guitarrist is legend for creating your own "homemade" guitars, and Freddie dies in 1991 by VIH, saying goodbye to his last song "Made in Heaven" My favorite song... that last song that this band immortalized in my memory.


5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yea , definitely queen is one of the best band of history :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i dotn like Queen but Freddie Mercury is spectacular singer :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Queen is the light!! Freddie Mercury is the best singer ever. I like the song don't stop me now

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Queens is really nice , without freddie mercury continues being incredible.

    ResponderEliminar