martes, 1 de mayo de 2012


He left as the PlayStation, years later, it appears the PlayStation 2, and now come to an the PlayStation 3. You can see DVD, Play MP3, Internet Access, even call your friends as a phone!.

I would love to have a consoloa of PlalyStation 3 (PS3), but my parents never would buy me, but I have a friend who owns a console!
. Sometimes we meet in his house and play on the PS3, but not very often, because we are not about children addicted to gaming, but if we like to play. This console, I like its design, color, gaming system, games available, number of players, game quality, EVERYTHING!

  I do not know the history of the console, use only a child, I've seen it grow, and have been competing with other consoloas, Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Game Cube, and many others.

For me this console is just for fun, not something that is important in my life, therefore, my life without this console does not suffer any major change.

2 comentarios:

  1. when we live together we will have our playstation 3, I love this machine * O *

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡¡¡¡this console is the best for fun , to try with pro evolution soccer!!!!

    ResponderEliminar