viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

Since cero


Miguel Eduardo Machuca Albornoz is a little guy whit a big dream; be a medical veterinary. Well, this  guy was born in the south of Chile,(Punta Arenas) in 1992 and he complete his high school studies at Liceo Alicante del Rosal, located in Santa Maria De Maipu.

I study in Punta Arenas and Santiago, in Coleguio Croata (Punta Arenas) and Liceo Alicante del Rosal ( Santiago) and y dont have a good memories of this years, but y found and meet good friends.


Miguel traveled to Punta Arenas to Santiago by the work of his parents, he finished his studies and entered the University of Chile in 2011.
When he found out he entered the University of Chile, was very happy and he never forget that day.The most beautiful day was when he met his girlfriend Alejandra in college.


Today he live whit his mother and sister Francisca in Santa Maria de Maipú and he dont know where is his father...


His Hobbie is play in the cpu, played the guitar and draw Dragons in his free time
There are two main reasons that move the world, love and happiness and this little guy has both in his life and agradese God every day for being able to live. 
My pet "Kata", She is a cocker spaniel and I miss so much.
Rest in peace ^^

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Miguel . . . n.n
    The south must be very beatiful!! I dont know this places :( we could can travel here someday .
    Ilovya (: but this is a secret xd

    I like that you like play the guitar (: ... me too XD

    bye little guy

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. :O me love you too... ^^ some day we travel together ^^ I whaithing for this day ! ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Is very beautiful your pets !!! but i think my cat can eat your dog buajajajajaa XD just kidding
    see ya

    ResponderEliminar